Rox Flame Games
Based in Wellington, New Zealand
Press / Business contact:
Rox Flame Games
Level 2 Imperial Building
41 Dixon Street
+64 21 872328
Rox Flame has been designing computer games and making a living off of his visual artworks for over a decade. He co-owns a web development company www.xequals.co.nz and has been working on Dynacorp as his first commercial indie game.Dynacorp: We Come in Peace
Dynacorp is a 2D Pixel adventure platformer, that explores the consequences of your actions in an exotic alien ecosystem. You play as Dynabot, a hyperactive delivery robot with a deathray. While out on a routine delivery flight, things take an unexpected turn and you crash land on a lush, undocumented alien planet. You must balance empathy and mayhem to gain—or betray—the trust of the adorable alien inhabitants, who can help or hinder your journey back home.
Dynacorp KickStarter Launch Trailer Vimeo
There are far more images available for Rox Flame Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "First place winner of Kiwi Game Starter Award" - New Zealand, September 2015
- "With its distinctive style and bright colours, Dynacorp’s enticing world promises a fun ride. "
- Victoria Smith, IGDA NZ
- "Dynacorp edged out the other three finalists due to innovative “morally reactive gameplay” in which the actions of a player can positively or negatively influence the game environment"
- Keith Barclay, SCREENZ
- "Rox Flame, director of web development company Xequals, won the KiwiGameStarter prize for his puzzle platform game Dynabrick."
- Collette Devlin, Stuff NZ
- "This planet is a volatile and naïve ecosystem that has no Apex predators. But everything [the robot has] is geared to destroy stuff."
- Iain Butler, Callaghan Innovation
Team & Repeating Collaborator
The Dynaboss and Project Lead
Concept Artist, Freelancer
Luke Rowell - Disasteradio